We are looking to appoint an outstanding leader to lead a committed and hard-working team of staff in our happy and improving school, supporting our wonderful pupils to achieve great outcomes both in and beyond the school.
Start date: 1 stSeptember 2020.
Contract term: Permanent
Are you an experienced senior leader who is passionate and unwavering in your commitment to achieve the highest of aspirations and successfully improve life chances for all children?
Werneth is an improving mixed two-form entry primary school in Oldham. It joined The Pinnacle Learning Trust in February 2019. Our thriving Trust operates across all phases of education to the age of eighteen and includes the Advantage Teaching School, supporting school improvement across the town and beyond. Our mission is to improve the lives and life chances of young people in Oldham and the local area, through the development of outstanding practice based upon partnership. The priority is to ensure that Werneth Primary School continues to improve and moves to consistently good and beyond. The growth and development of the Trust make this an exciting time to join us.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and passionate Principal who has the vision, skills, abilities and focus to raise standards, achievement and aspirations for all children at our school. You will lead a committed and hard-working team of staff in our happy and improving school, supporting our wonderful pupils to achieve great outcomes both in and beyond the school. Working with the Executive Principal, LGB, Senior Leadership Team and others, you will be expected to lead all aspects of the school, ensuring that it achieves high standards and seeks continuous improvement in all aspects of its work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head/Principal or outstanding Deputy, for whom there will be future opportunities to play a strategic role beyond the school working collaboratively across the Trust and with other partner primary schools.
What Are We Looking For?
- Successful senior leadership and proven school improvement experience within a primary educational setting.
- An individual with integrity, who inspires and influences others, and has a passionate belief in the value of education.
- Someone with a clear understanding of the school’s vision and values in the context of the Pinnacle Learning Trust and the broader local area.
- A commitment to supporting and leading developments both in the school and across the Trust.
- A commitment to collaboration, professional development and working with a wide range of partners to achieve the best possible outcomes for pupils.
To apply please complete the Application Form, Equality Assurance Monitoring Form & attach a supporting statement and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. All forms can be found on our website: